Follow this guide to setup your desktop login account in Citrix Workspace app. This will replace the requirement of using browser to login and launch Citrix desktop.
1. Use a browser to login. After logged in, do not click desktop icon. Instead, click on drop down menu at top-right corner, and then Activate…
2. A config file (receiverconfig_xxx.cr) will be downloaded. Find it in downloads folder and double-click it.
3. A pop-up will appear. Select Agree.
4. You will be asked to login. Login with your normal username and password.
5. The same desktop icon should appear in Citrix Workspace app. You can then use Workspace app on a daily basis to start desktop.