Below is a guide to access the CORE Environment (Desktop)
- Installing Citrix Workspace
Note: if this is the first-time logging into CORE you will need to install Citrix Workspace. If you already have citrix workspace installed, please procced to point “2” and continue with the guide.
- Click on the link below.
- Click the “Download Citrix Workspace app for Windows” Run the installed when the software has completed downloading.
- Follow the prompts of the installer then click finish.
- Logging into the CORE Environment
- Browse to https://portal.core.vc (Please bookmark this URL if you haven’t done so already).
- Use the login details that have been provided to you (if you are unsure about this please call the support team on 03 9626 4400).
- The login credentials that you will need to use is your Email Address for the username and the password.
- Once you have successfully logged in you will see the Detect Receiver Page. Click on the “Detect Receiver” button. IF prompted click on the option “Open Citrix Workspace Launcher”.
- Once you have successfully logged in you will see a Desktop icon. Please click on that.
- The desktop will launch.
- If prompted with the below click “Permit all access” and tick the box “Do not ask me again for this site” (This is one time prompt will not ask you again).
h. When prompted with the “OneDriveMapper” please enter your password used to log into the desktop. (This is one-time prompt will not ask you again).
Note: Once the desktop has launched you can maximise the desktop to full screen by clicking on the square in the top right. If you have a duel screen setup then you will need to drag the desktop window in the middle of both screens (each half of the desktop window should be visible on both screens) then click on the square in the top right this will expand the desktop to be used in a duel screen setup.
- Using the CORE Desktop
- Ensure that you have access to the correct network drives.
- O Drive – Personal drive (OneDrive).
- S Drive – Shared drive (SharePoint.)
Note: If there are any issues regarding your access or trying to access the CORE Environment (Desktop) please let our support team know on 03 9626 4400 so they can further assist you.